1. United States journalist (born in England) noted for his syndicated homey verse (1881-1959)
(synonym) Edgar Guest, Edgar Albert Guest
1. a visitor to whom hospitality is extended
(hypernym) visitor, visitant
(hyponym) guest of honor
2. a customer of a hotel or restaurant etc.
(hypernym) customer, client
3. (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
(synonym) node, client
(hypernym) computer, computing machine, computing device, data processor, electronic computer, information processing system
(part-holonym) computer network
(classification) computer science, computing
1. staying temporarily; "a visiting foreigner"; "guest conductor"
(synonym) visiting, guest(a)
(similar) impermanent, temporary